I'm an MC or emcee or however you wanna say it. I can't live without music. I don't watch too much TV, just enough to not be dubbed weird. I'm conservative, but outspoken on anything I'm passionate about. I'm right 95% of the time - who really remembers the other 5% of the time? I'm wordy, but its because I love words, not because I love to hear myself say them (or see myself type them...ok, this is the problem with brevity). Anything else, you'll find out.